Blockchain Meetup – August 26th 2017
By Merlina Lee on August 25, 2017
Indonesian Blockchain Network and IDX Incubator Collaboration Presents
Blockchain Technology: Why should you care?
What are blockchain, bitcoin, and cryptocurrency? What are public and private blockchains? Why should I pay attention to digital assets? What potential does it have to disrupt the industries other than finance? How do they offer such a big opportunity? How do they work? What are the challenges in Indonesia?
This event is for entrepreneurs, developers, and technology enthusiasts from any backgrounds and any level of technical knowledge. It will answer the basic questions of the blockchain technology, the concept of decentralization, its potential use cases, and how it will potentially disrupt many industries if properly implemented.
Come and join this session to discover the evolution of trust system, to acquire new knowledge, and to network with those who share the same interest in the blockchain industry.
This event is free of charge, but seats are limited to only 50 registrants.
- Plaza Bapindo - Mandiri Tower - IDX Incubator
- Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Senayan, Kebayoran Baru, RT.5/RW.3, Senayan, Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Time and Date :
9am - 12am. Saturday, 26th of August 2017
Budi Sukmana CBP (Certified Bitcoin Professional) & Denny Muktar (IBM)
- 09:00 - 10:00 Registration & Networking
- 10:00 - 10:15 Opening Speech by Ibu Irmawati Amran - Head of IDX Incubator
- 10:15 - 10:30 Keynote speech by Kenneth Tali - Indonesian Blockchain Network Community Lead
- 10:30 - 11:00 “Public Blockchain: Bitcoin as a case study” by Budi Sukmana, CBP
- 11:00 - 11:30 “Private Blockchain: Hyperledger” by Denny Muchtar from IBM
- 11:30 - 12:00 Closing, Lunch, & Networking
We will send the details of the event location to confirmed participants via email.
Hurry up, secure your spot, bring your friends to learn together, and take your part in the blockchain industry!
Any questions contact to Kenneth : 0821-1479-4436 or email to Merlina - email@example.com